Xepher
Register/Login to view chatbox, download links

Go down

Script Detection FIX Empty Script Detection FIX

muzcuajdar
Thanks to all of those who put effort to updating the script, but unfortunately it's still detected, was banned after 2 games.
Cruelka

Script Detection FIX Empty My advice how to not get banned

Cruelka
muzcuajdar wrote:Thanks to all of those who put effort to updating the script, but unfortunately it's still detected, was banned after 2 games.
How you guys getting banned, since the first detection wave i doesnt got banned,
Take my advices, change name of the xepher on every launch and delete logs after every game and 0 ban rate.
jimapas

Script Detection FIX Empty Re: Script Detection FIX

jimapas
muzcuajdar wrote:Thanks to all of those who put effort to updating the script, but unfortunately it's still detected, was banned after 2 games.

all u have to do is change xepher.exe to something random

muzcuajdar
Cruelka wrote:
How you guys getting banned, since the first detection wave i  doesnt got banned,
Take my advices, change name of the xepher on every launch and delete logs after every game and 0 ban rate.

What do you do to delete the logs may I ask?

muzcuajdar
jimapas wrote:

all u have to do is change xepher.exe to something random

Thanks! Much appreciated.
Cruelka

Script Detection FIX Empty toxic cleaner link

Cruelka
muzcuajdar wrote:
Cruelka wrote:
How you guys getting banned, since the first detection wave i  doesnt got banned,

https://anonfiles.com/d1x0W0X4u4/Toxic_Cleaner_exe use toxic cleaner
Yeetme

Yeetme
Cruelka wrote:
muzcuajdar wrote:
Cruelka wrote:

https://anonfiles.com/d1x0W0X4u4/Toxic_Cleaner_exe use toxic  cleaner

clearing logs isnt exactly necessary, changing the process name is the main solution to it

Mdnraina
Yeetme wrote:
clearing logs isnt exactly necessary, changing the process name is the main solution to it

do you change it each new session ? or once and done?
Cruelka

Cruelka
Yeetme wrote:
Cruelka wrote:
muzcuajdar wrote:
Cruelka wrote:

https://anonfiles.com/d1x0W0X4u4/Toxic_Cleaner_exe use toxic  cleaner

not neccesary but in my mind the safety more important coz riot is mad on xepher right now and everytime you start the game it will sends your logs (prob) so enough evidence to riot to ban you i got banned for zoomhack but got unbanned because i bypassed the system and they are think my account just stolen

muzcuajdar
I also want to ask this, didn't want to make a new thread, the drawings are not precise, they are slightly shifted towards the right, therefore results in skillshots being targeted incorrectly. Does anyone know any solutions to this?
Yeetme

Yeetme
muzcuajdar wrote:I also want to ask this, didn't want to make a new thread, the drawings are not precise, they are slightly shifted towards the right, therefore results in skillshots being targeted incorrectly. Does anyone know any solutions to this?

turn off auto zhonya, that should do the trick.

muzcuajdar
Yeetme wrote:
muzcuajdar wrote:I also want to ask this, didn't want to make a new thread, the drawings are not precise, they are slightly shifted towards the right, therefore results in skillshots being targeted incorrectly. Does anyone know any solutions to this?

Didn't work unfortunately Sad
jimapas

jimapas
muzcuajdar wrote:
Yeetme wrote:

thats actually the reason. auto zhonyas causes that or your windows is not set to 100% scalling in the windows settings

muzcuajdar
jimapas wrote:
muzcuajdar wrote:
Yeetme wrote:

thats actually the reason. auto zhonyas causes that or your windows is not set to 100% scalling in the windows settings

Wow, it was actually the scaling, thank you!

anuel
Cruelka wrote:

Can't you make a video doing that?
jimapas

jimapas
anuel wrote:
Cruelka wrote:

Can't you make a video doing that?

all u have to do is change the name of the file, u cant even do that? if not then quit cheating in games

Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum