Xepher
Register/Login to view chatbox, download links

Go down

Unable Login Empty Unable Login

WorldSend
Hello i created account on forum then i log in on Xepher.exe but says incorrect password i clicked autologin N but sill says me to login/register ??

Can Admin send me on DM new password ? Thanks.

jimapas

Unable Login Empty Re: Unable Login

jimapas
You don't use the same as the forum, u have to make other

WorldSend
Yeah but thing is i created "test" account with different username and passworld can i recover that ? when i type register then > fill both ussr and passwr says : you arleady create account.
it is possible to create 2nd account ?.
jimapas

jimapas
WorldSend wrote:Yeah but thing is i created "test" account with different username and passworld can i recover that ? when i type register then > fill both ussr and passwr says : you arleady create account.

You can only make 1 account and u have to use that

Owner has to delete your acc from the server or send u the credentials of it
TopZoozle

TopZoozle
WorldSend wrote:Yeah but thing is i created "test" account with different username and passworld can i recover that ? when i type register then > fill both ussr and passwr says : you arleady create account.

The reason for this is so that people will struggle to evade bans from the platform and so we dont have our DB pumped with duplicates but if you need your info resetting just tell me the username and I will delete it from the DB so you can make a new account

Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum