Xepher
Register/Login to view chatbox, download links

Go down
Message reputation : 0% (3 votes)

no update? Empty no update?

Lucas Alvarez
hi everyone good day, i just have 1 question only. The update wasnt going to be 2 nights ago on saturday? or it will be only pay for now on? thanks
TopZoozle
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

no update? Empty Re: no update?

TopZoozle
Lucas Alvarez wrote:hi everyone good day, i just have 1 question only. The update wasnt going to be 2 nights ago on saturday? or it will be only pay for now on? thanks

I am currently not updating the free one simply because I want to update the private one and I dont have much time in a day to do it. There is plenty of free options for you to choose from, there is no need to spam us with you need to update. I have a better idea for you, learn how to program and make your own, its not that hard. You have no right to spew spam all over here just because we haven't update the FREE section of the cheat which you havent paid for. This was originally built for the community, and with your attitude thats not something your ever going to be a part of.
Message reputation : 25% (4 votes)

Lucas Alvarez
wich actitude? asking if there is not going to be an update when YOU say NOT ME that was going to be on saturday night like other times it was going to be an update and no update happeed . so i asked if there is going to be an update or is going to be paid only, tell the problem there. it seems to me that the one in the bad attitude is you, both in the lack of your word of 2 months ago and on this comment. good luck man
Yeetme
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Yeetme
Lucas Alvarez wrote:wich actitude? asking if there is not going to be an update when YOU say NOT ME that was going to be on saturday night like other times it was going to be an update and no update happeed . so i asked if there is going to be an update or is going to be paid only, tell the problem there.  it seems to me that the one in the bad attitude is you, both in the lack of your word of 2 months ago and on this comment. good luck man

talkin bout lack of words huh? kinda funny, since u got a huge lack of letters in ur spelling. Either way, ur probably referring to the fact that i said that there will be an update for the free users pretty soon. Pretty soon, or soon, does not mean that certain day, or certain time of the day. Moreover, im starting to lean towards the idea that u forgot how u started flaming the entire staff for not getting "your" update in the chat box. If being an ass and then acting innocent is your thing, please do it, u have my entire support, just not here , we ve always been here to help, every time someone has had an actual issue with the product, either paid or free, one of us has always found a way to fix that, either me or the devs (or even other users), so if all u got to offer is toxicity and badly spelled words with a hint of a god complex, dont Very Happy
eltruco
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

eltruco
Lucas Alvarez wrote:wich actitude? asking if there is not going to be an update when YOU say NOT ME that was going to be on saturday night like other times it was going to be an update and no update happeed . so i asked if there is going to be an update or is going to be paid only, tell the problem there.  it seems to me that the one in the bad attitude is you, both in the lack of your word of 2 months ago and on this comment. good luck man

dickhead go find other better external than this clownclownclownclownclown
Message reputation : 0% (2 votes)

Lucas Alvarez
i have already found one and been using for more than a month if that is the case. i know this was going to happened. GOOD LUCK people really good luck. and for the other ill-mannered who started talking, yes there was a date. it was last Saturday like others time and no update came, you can still wacht it on the post is still there. go look at it for a little while... unlike you I have a social life and I have a brain
Also I do not lie or deceive people unlike you so I will not respond to comments without meaning or any basis xD. I really wish luck to the one who stays in this "community"... good luck and BEWARE OF KARMA PEOPLE because EVERYTHING IN LIFE COMES BACK. greetings beautiful people Smile (the real people not the "ones who carry" this forum) we are seeing ourselves in the lol!!!
Yeetme

Yeetme
Lucas Alvarez wrote:i have already found one and been using for more than a month if that is the case. i know this was going to happened. GOOD LUCK people really good luck. and for the other ill-mannered who started talking, yes there was a date. it was last Saturday like others time and no update came, you can still wacht it on the post is still there. go look at it for a little while... unlike you I have a social life and I have a brain
Also I do not lie or deceive people unlike you so I will not respond to comments without meaning or any basis xD. I really wish luck to the one who stays in this "community"... good luck and BEWARE OF KARMA PEOPLE because EVERYTHING IN LIFE COMES BACK. greetings beautiful people Smile (the real people not the "ones who carry" this forum) we are seeing ourselves in the lol!!!

after several tries , i have deciphered, i think, your message, and if u would read and understand my previous reply, u d realise your first 7 sentences have 0 meaning and sense, provided i have already explained the certain misunderstanding. Aaaaaaaanyways, im happy u found another platform to be toxic on, props to u, sorry for those dudes. (also everyone s seen what u ve written in the chat box so, " Also I do not lie or deceive people unlike you so I will not respond to comments without meaning or any basis xD" -this makes no sense). Good riddance buddy and gdluck Very Happy
jimapas

jimapas
please more i love this clown fiesta

Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum