Xepher
Register/Login to view chatbox, download links

Go down

"Error changing Name!" issue | Scammer warning? Empty "Error changing Name!" issue | Scammer warning?

Hello.
I just downloaded the lastest version "XepherUpdate6Nov.rar". After installing and launching, I have the error "Error changing Name!" as shown in the following screenshot
"Error changing Name!" issue | Scammer warning? FYNt3w9

After clicking accept, it appears to run normally
"Error changing Name!" issue | Scammer warning? IFnvrOD

But then, after 30secs, the warning  "SCAMMER -> magemaster#2590" appears and the program is clossed.
"Error changing Name!" issue | Scammer warning? A1PEdzY

1) I understand that name changing is neccessary to avoid detection. How to fix it?  I added the folder to windows security exclusions
2) What is that scammer warning? Is not my discord user or my league user. I didn't even opened league once.

I plan to try the free orbwalker.

Thanks.
jimapas

"Error changing Name!" issue | Scammer warning? Empty Re: "Error changing Name!" issue | Scammer warning?

meheefmk wrote:

But then, after 30secs, the warning  "SCAMMER -> magemaster#2590" appears and the program is clossed.
"Error changing Name!" issue | Scammer warning? A1PEdzY

2) What is that scammer warning? Is not my discord user or my league user. I didn't even opened league once.

its a guy that scams people we just state his name so u know if he dms u
jimapas

"Error changing Name!" issue | Scammer warning? Empty Re: "Error changing Name!" issue | Scammer warning?

meheefmk wrote:
and the program is clossed.

you need to download the exact python version that is linked not any other or other bit version

Yes, now its working. I had the correct python version and in path but dont know why it wasnt working. After running the client and rebooting it started working, probably something on my pc.
The only issue i have right now is with the chat. When typing words, the orbwalker is activated (like space, c, v) and the chat stops writing and the champ moves, but is not much problem to not use the chat on a game. Thanks!

Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum